Then Thursday happened. I made this casserole thing and put the middle stuff that comes in bell peppers down the garbage disposal and next thing I know, my sink is coughing up water and chunks of old food. NASTY!!!!! So it began. I waited and waited for the water to go down but nothing. So i got the plunger and used all the muscles in my body and NOTHING! So I went and got the liquid plumber and tried that! Again, nothing. Sal came in, used all his muscles and still nasty, chunky water. Well, my sink stayed like this for 2 days!
My kitchen was disgusting! I couldn't do dishes and they were starting to pile up. This is my kitchen before my hero steps in.
So on Saturday, after having a nasty clogged sink, I went to Home Depot, bought a snake and a new plunger. I came home and Sal began his magic. He was frustated that the snake wasn't working. So he decided to plunge it one more time before we went to our landlord. This time he used our new plunger and VOILA, our sink was unclogged. Little did I know, all I had to do was spend 5.00 dollars and I could have had a nice kitchen on Thursday. Instead, I had to wait until Saturday and a sink full of nasty dishes. But thanks to handyman Sal, I now can do dishes and live in a house with a clean kitchen. Thanks Sal, you're my hero!!!! 
Unfotunately, Sal splashed some of the Liquid plumber on his shirt and now it is permanetly stained. For saving my sanity, I will have to go buy him a new shirt but I really liked this one and so did he.
4 comments:
Hi Vicki:
sorry, I'm posting this on your cute blog! But I couldn't figure out how to get your email address! Send me an email, and I will send you a linke to the new Layers Fall online Catalog :) You'll just DIE over the new stuff! My email is ... jodee.christensen@gmail.com. Talk to you soon!
Jodee
I'm excited to see you tonight at Dublin! It will be a party! If you are sittin' around before 5:30 you are welcome to come in early. I'm pretty sure I don't have any clients before you. But 5:30 is just fabulous too!
What a gross situation. I hate dealing with stuff like that. Thank heavens for Hero's.
WHERE is your hair cut picture??? I am dying to see it.
Hey Vicki,
Your blog is very cute and your little guy Sal is just adorable. I hope all is well. How is the diet going. I started weight watchers as well. We will have to keep each other posted.
Julie
Post a Comment