Monday, September 17, 2007

dieting

I am sure many of you have noticed that I love food. If I didn't, I would be super skinny. So I have decided that I need to cut back on my love of food. I have decided to go on Weight Watchers. I know it works because when I did it before (only for 2 weeks) I lost like 8 pounds. I just have to stick to it. Today was my first day and I did good. So if you talk to me in the next couple of weeks and I snap at you and sound grumpy, it is because I have given up my sour patch kids and ice cream. Pray that I actually stick to it. My 1st goal is to lose 20 pounds by January 3rd. Sal and I have a trip to Vegas planned and i want to look a little skinnier.

3 comments:

Olive-us said...

Good job, Vicki!
I'm so proud of you and your fitness goals. If you are ridding your cupboards of candy and other sweets, please bypass the trash-can and send it my way.
p.s. we need to walk. I have flaked on Sarah 55 times but if maybe you can join us and keep us motivated we all can be successful. What do you say?

Sarah Hull said...

You go girl. It helps to get other people involved to cheer you on! I am so proud of you. Lets walk ASAP! Do you watch biggest loser? I love that show and have learned so much from it.
Way to go VICKTORIA!!!!

Mamasita said...

Good for you Victoria!! I have to say that I have been watching how much sugar I consume and I am blown away and how easy we get carried away with how much we eat!! You can do it!!
Kasey