I copied the titled from someone else's blog but I don't remember who.
1. Cool autumn nights. I love that is finally starting to cool down because now I can enjoy sitting in my non-air conditioned house and not be sweating my face off. I also love seeing my son in winter pajamas. I love the footed pajamas and the slippers. It makes me feel that my toddler son is still my little baby. 

2. Prayer time. Salvador is so good about folding his arms during prayer time and when we are done, instead of saying amen he says all done. So I thought I would try to capture the moment of him during prayer. So I partially folded my arms, held the camera at the right angle and closed my eyes and began to pray (maybe I should have taken prayer time more serious, because I think God was probably laughing at me for trying to take a picture during a sacred moment.) Here is what I got. Remember, he is usually really still but he just got new slippers and was more intrigued by them. Notice the partially folded arms!
3. Flowers. I love getting flowers from Sal. I came home from work and he greeted me at the door with the beautiful roses. It was a great surprise because it just happened to be a really stressful day at work. I don't know how many of you know but I started working with an online high school, so I currently have 2 jobs. Luckily, I can do one at home after my son goes to sleep and during my lunch break. I am doing this because once Sal finishes school, I plan to stay at home and do the online thing full time(hopefully). But because I am new to the online thing, I have been a little stressed for the past couple of weeks (I am feeling better now) and to come home, after a day of working with hormonal and moody teenagers and trying to figure out this online thing, to flowers, really just made my day. Thanks honey! You're the best!
1 comment:
Hi Vicki & family! I love to find other bloggers! Little Sal is so big and SO CUTE! It's fun to see what you guys have been up to!
Post a Comment