Thursday, September 27, 2007

100 things about me.

I saw this on Rachel's blog and loved it. It was so good. I am going to try to recreate it. I don't know if there are 100 interesting things about me but I will try.

1. I was born July 28th, 1978 in Bellflower, CA
2. I have 2 sisters (one who passed away when she was 5 days old) and one brother.
3. When I was younger, everyone thought my dad was grandpa. My dad was 42 when I was born.
4. I lived in the same house my whole life until I went to Utah State and then after I graduated, I moved back to the same house.
5. I am the baby of my family.
6. In elementary school, I bribed some girl with ice cream to be my friend.
7. I went to Los Alamitos High School.
8. I met my best friend Sarah in 4th period gym class. (Are you Sarah Smith?)
9. I think Brad Pitt is so hot!
10. I met my husband in singles ward after he was role playing the part of God in a re-creation of the war in heaven.
11. We dated for 15 months before we got married.
12. We were married April 11, 2003.
13. I have been to the Bahamas.
14. I have the greatest friends in the world.
15. My husband is a reformed bad boy! Those are the best kind!
16. I am a teacher at Paramount High School.
17. I have my masters. That doesn't mean I am smart.
18. I also teach at an online high school.
19. I wanted to be in the FBI. I either wanted to be a field agent or decode ransom letters.
20. All I have to say is HB 4runners!
21. I love mexican food.
22. I am staying at the Bellagio in January!!! YEAH!
23. My favorite number is 8.
24. My son, Salvador, was born February 8th, 2006.
25. My son can speak 2 languages (English and Spanish).
26. I have the cutest son ever (sorry to all of you who have boys).
27. I live within a 3 mile radius of my parents and my in laws.
28. My husband is still in college. He graduates May 2009.
29. My husband was a marine.
30. When i was younger, I had a mullet.
31. I love reality t.v.
32. I love true crime books and harry potter!
33. I should read my scriptures more!
34. I love to see my husband play with my son
35. I have been to 4 funerals in the last year.
36. I hate to pluck my eyebrows.
37. I have a monster living in my dryer that eats my socks.
38. I am very happy with my life.
39. My favorite T.V. show is law and order: svu and 48 hours mystery!
40. I hate mornings!
41. I have trained my son to sleep in until 9:00 am.
42. I love the Los Angeles temple.
43. I am on the computer everyday!
44. I hate to shave my legs but I do it, but not very often.
45. I wish I could be 70 pounds lighter!
46. I loved living with Sarah Hull. I am glad we are still friends!
47. I think Kasey is one of the funniest people I know.
48. Shauna Guillen has the best laugh ever.
49. Megan Hess is the best hairstylist EVER!!! Pictures to follow of her work.
50. Even though I am an english teacher, I have horrible grammar.
51. I wanted to be a politician.
52. I love pedicures and fake nails. Currently, I need both!
53. I love layers clothing.
54. I am having a layers party on October 11th and you can all come!
55. I have 15 nieces and nephews and 2 on the way!
56. I love Christmas!
57. I would rather be cold that hot.
58. I HATE crickets!
59. I missed school for 3 days in high school when my dog died. (sarah, remember when I hung up on you!)
60. I was in choir in high school but I can't sing.
61. I didn't like Rachel in high school but ended up being best friends once we graduated.
62. My first car was a Nissan Sentra.
63. My dad was a teacher for 33 years. That's probably where I get my passion.
64. I actually like my job. MOst days!
65. I love Target but hate it. I spend too much money!
66. I have a minivan.
67. I love my husband and son.
68. I eventually want to be a stay at home mom.
69. I love to watch my son read books!
70. Kissing is fun!
71. I loved college. Great memories!!!!!!!!
72. My sister and brother used to call me Ricky because I had such short hair.
73. I can really have some blonde moments.
74. There really are such things as stupid questions. Just come to work with me for a day and you will see!
75. I have never broken a bone.
76. When I was 15 weeks pregnant, I had a seizure. Scary, just ask Sal!
77. I have only been in love once. I have been in lust a lot!
78. I am a worrier!
79. My middle name is Lee. I HATE IT!!!!
80. My maiden name (gerken) means pickle.
81. I love tuna! Yummy!
82. I love love songs on the coast.
83. I have visited over more than half of the states.
84. I have never been outside the country, except for Tijuana.
85. I am a stalker!
86. I am afraid of the dark.
87. My son and husband's names mean Savior in Spanish!
88. My sister is my best friend.
89. I love my church!
90. I let my son watch Barney.
91. I am getting the baby itch! I just can't afford day care for 2 right now!
92. I love girl's night out! Can we please have one soon? You all know who you are!
93. My nephew is in jail.
94. Gangs and teen pregnancy are interesting to me. I want to understand why. I guess it is good where I work!
95. I couldn't live without DVR.
96. I sometimes talk about sex too much.
97. One of my favorite movies is "How to lose a guy in 10 days."
98. I had braces for 4 years.
99. I hate to mop!!! HATE IT, HATE IT, HATE IT!
100. I want at least 2 more kids. Sometimes I want all boys!

WOW!!! I can't believe I thought of 100 things! that was kind of fun! You should all try it!

2 comments:

SUMMER said...

These are so funny and had me laughing! I loved the one about having a monster in your dryer that eats your socks. Fun to see what you have been up to!!! And your little man is just too cute for words!!!

Sarah Hull said...

HD 4RUNNERS 4-ever baby! Those were great vicki. I loved living with you too b/c we could fight and then be fine 2 seconds later. I would love to do a girls night agagin ASAP. Please. I need it.