Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Cousin fun

We went to my sister's house tonight for dinner and Sal always has the best time because he loves his cousins, especially Kate (she is 2 1/2). I have always kind of been bummed because he really has no boy cousins his age and Kate is closest to him in age (beside Maria, my sister's-in-law daughter). But the deal is, Salvador absolutely adores Kate. He thinks she is the funniest person ever! He is constantly following her around and he does whatever she says, even if it is stuff he isn't supposed to do. A good example of this was when I picked up Kate from daycare. Kate had given Salvador her cup of water so he could drink it. He would drink it and then spit it out and they would both laugh. I told him to stop because he was soaked in spit and water. He stopped but then I hear Kate whisper in his ear, "Baby Sal, spit." and he did!!!!! I had to laugh because she totally wanted to get him trouble and he listened to her. He loves her and she loves him. It cracks me up how much they get along. These are pictures of Jake, Kate and Sal dancing in the living room of my sister's house. They all are hysterical!! I love the pictures of my toes in the last picture!

3 comments:

Hess Fam said...

Hi Vicki! I totally remember you. I'd love to do your hair anytime. You can make an appointment at my salon which is Dublin Hair Co. on Seal Beach Main Street. I'm there 2 days a week and every other Saturday. Thanks for your nice compliment of Shawna's hair. She makes my job easy!

Sarah Hull said...

Cute cousin's. That was a funny story about Kate telling sal to spit out the water.
They will be good friends growing up. Sal will end up being her body guard at the church dances.

Olive-us said...

Such "sweet spirits". I love cousin shenanigans!